Environmental podcast with adventurer and conservationist Holly Budge – founder of How Many Elephants and World Female Ranger Week
Wilderkids is back after a short break and what a cracking episode to kick off the new season of interviews.On this episode we have adventurer and conservationist, Holly Budge who tells us all about her visual campaign and charity – How Many Elephants. Anyone that is familiar with my art will know how much I love elephants so when a friend from home told me about Holly, who had visited her children’s school, inspiring them all with her passion for saving these wonderful creatures, I knew that I had to interview her. Holly is a passionate fun courageous woman and I think you’re all going to love hearing about her adventures as much as I did. We chat about . . .
- Her hard hitting visual campaign and charity
- How she went from being a skydiving camerawoman to being a conservationist
- Her terrifying skydive over Everest!
- How a teacher expanded her mind and helped put her on the path she’s on today
- How passion and determination can help you achieve anything you set your mind to
- How if you can hone something right down and do one thing really well you will have a bigger impact
- The time she has spent in the African bush with the all female anti-poaching groups – The Black Mambas and the Akashinga
- Her experiences with school children in Africa and the UK and how they compare
Listen here . . .
Thanks for listening! I really hope you enjoyed this episode. If you would like to hear more from me and all the wonderful people I get to chat to, then please subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or sign up to receive an email when the next episode is published. If you can spare a couple of minutes to leave a review for the podcast on iTunes I will be eternally grateful. Reviews are what help this podcast to get found out there in the big world of the web. Thanks again for joining me in this adventure 🙂